Lance discusses how Golden Corral persevered through COVID shutdowns by innovating business models while maintaining quality and caring for staff and partners. Roy shares how he started Vitality Bowls because of his daughter’s severe food allergies.
Listen to this episode to hear more about the role of technology like point-of-sale systems to enable service and efficiency, and the surprise capital of hard seltzer consumption!
- Golden Corral’s post-pandemic revival through innovation and employee care
- Breaking News: Introduction of Golden Corral’s new fast-casual concept, Homework Kitchen
- Roy’s secret sauce to success and the importance of people
- Vitality Bowls’ tech stack and the use of Toast POS
- Supporting growing teams, doubling down on culture, and alignment with franchisees